Friday, February 12, 2010

Golf RULES!

It is that time of year to start thinking about dusting off your clubs. It has reminded me of my trip last year in Mesquite, Nevada. Weather was great, fun friends and golf was best defined as an endless series of tragedies obsured by the occasional miracle. I have used Creative Imaginations paper (Old Guys Rule). The title was cut from the Cricut cartridge (Cuttin' Up) and the Dymo label maker. Golf ball, tee and tab were from Quickutz 4x4 dies. I Embellished with We R Memory Keeper jumbo eyelets and ribbon from Adorn it/Carolee's Creation.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your pages and buy almost all of them. I can't wait to see what you've created every week. You're very talented! Do you ever take requests??? I have such a hard time finding teen ideas. I'd love to see a page of the week about getting a driver's license and a few teen pages thrown in there.

    ReplyDelete