Friday, May 7, 2010

Something for the DOG Lover!

A Dogs 10 Pet Peeves About Humans...



  1.  Blaming your toots on me. Not funny, not very funny at all.
  2.  Yelling at me for barking.  I’m a friggin’ dog you idiot!
  3.  Taking me for a walk, then Not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is it any way? Huh?
  4.  Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose. Stop it!
  5.  Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons.  Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you
       are not at home.
  6.  Taking me to the vet for the “big snip,” then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go
       back there. Uh, yeah.
  7.  The slight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! What a proud and great moment for the
       top of the food chain. You nitwit.
  8.  Getting upset when I sniff your guests’ privates. Sorry, but I haven’t quite mastered the handshake
       thing yet.
  9.  Dog sweaters.  Haven’t you noticed I have fur?
10.  How you act disgusted when I lick myself.  Look, we both know the truth-you’re just jealous.

This album makes a great gift for any dog lover!

1 comment:

  1. These totally cracked me up. So funny. What a great gift for a dog lover.
    So are you going to make and sell kits???? he he he

    ReplyDelete