Sunday, December 5, 2010

Seasonal Plate for any Holiday

I wish I could take full credit for this great idea but it was given to my by my good friend and Stampin' Up demonstrator, Carmi Walling (http://www.adoorabulldesigns.blogspot.com/). I have used die cuts and other embellishments, where she had used stamps to create the look I wanted. First you need to purchase a clear dinner plate (you can use round or square), cut your template to fit inside of the plate and then decorate as desired. I have attached each base to the plate with magnets so I can change out each season or holiday. I show an design I have created for each season of the year, Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. I have also made additional holidays such as, Valentine's Day, Easter and Halloween.




No comments:

Post a Comment