Thursday, February 13, 2014

Making Valentine's with some SWEET treats!

I decided to make Valentine's for my girls...
I took the Swedish Fish out of the package and covered them with brown craft paper.  
Crimped the end to make it look like a sealed package.  Then decorated it to my liking.
I used a Quickutz 4x4 fish die.


I took Hot Tamale's and left them in the box, making a sleeve which I used pattern paper to cover.  
Decorated it to my liking and embossing it with a heart I cut from my Cricut (cartridge - Doodlebug), 
adding ribbon for color.


Even Bogie (my dog) gets a Valentine Treat!
I used a Cottage Cutz dog die to embellish it.


I needed a quick gift for a friend so I covered a box of conversation hearts.  
I used a Cottage Cutz bear die to embellish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment